42nd International Congress on Assessment Center Methods and Developing Leadership Talent
Better Data for Faster, Better Leadership Development - and Better Leaders!
November 13-15, 2019 | Shanghai, China
Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre
Pre-conference Workshop: Assessment Center Basics - November 12
The assessment center is recognized today across business, education, and government as the most effective and comprehensive way to gather the data needed to make highly accurate selection and development decisions. Now, in 2019, for the first time China which originated the assessment center, is hosting the preeminent conference on assessment centers.
The 42nd International Congress on Assessment Center Methods and Developing Leadership Talent will bring together in Shanghai world-renowned assessment center experts, as well as representatives of top companies and organizations that are using—and benefiting from—assessment centers and the rich data provided to hire, develop, and retain the next generation of leaders needed to drive transformation in an increasingly digital business environment.
According to the 2018 Global Leadership Forecast, c-level executives identify developing the next generation of leaders as their number-one challenge—and assessment centers can help! Assessment centers drive better decisions around spotting leadership potential, filling open leadership positions, building greater leadership capability, and providing customized development to individuals leaders.
View the current schedule of events.
View the current list of sessions.
Who Should Attend
This International Congress is a must-attend event for business, education, and government HR leaders and professionals, including those responsible for:
- Identifying future leaders
- Talent management and succession management
- Planning and conducting assessments in their organizations
- Leadership development and organizational effectiveness
- Accelerated development of high-potentials and other leaders transitioning to a higher organization level
- Hiring for leadership positions
Presenters Will Cover a Wide Range of Topics
- How to use assessment centers to identify leadership potential, and attain greater diversity.
- How to use assessment data to diagnose development needs.
- Combining assessment and development in a digital environment.
- The impact of technology in making assessment centers more cost-efficient.
- Assessment center standards around the world.
- Methods of training HR professionals to use assessment data to make business decisions.
- Real-world assessment center and development applications.
- The proven effectiveness of development actions based on assessment center research insights.
- New research on the validity of assessment centers.
Registration is now open. Rates are as follows:
- Standard Registration Rate
- 3-day ticket: $780 USD
- 3-day ticket + workshop on Nov 12: $870 USD
- Early Bird Rate (August 1-September 30)
- 3-day ticket: $741.00 USD
- 3-day ticket + workshop on Nov 12: $826.50
Want to receive the latest event updates?
Join the Mailing List to receive the most current updates on the Congress.
Please contact InternationalCongress@ddiworld.com